Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Mon May 02, 2016 9:48 am

.... https://carm.org/questions-replacement-theology

Amos ( 750 BC ) says the following in this regards:

"I ( God ) will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands .. and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again ..
They will plant vineyards and gardens .. they will eat their crops and drink their wine .. I will firmly plant them there in their own land ..
They will never again be uprooted from the land I have given them" .. says the Lord your God . . . . Amos 9:14-15

Zechariah ( 520-470 BC ) says the following in this regards:

"I ( God ) am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling.
Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her,
I (God) will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves" . . . Zechariah 12

And the Lord said to Abram .. after Lot had separated from him: .. Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are .. northward .. southward .. eastward and westward . . . for all the land which you see I give to you and your descendants forever . . . And I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth .. so that if a man could number the dust of the earth .. then your descendants also could be numbered . . . Arise .. walk in the land through its length and its width .. for I give it to you . . . . Genesis 13:14-17

"I ( God ) will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands .. and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again .. They will plant vineyards and gardens .. they will eat their crops and drink their wine .. I will firmly plant them there in their own land .. They will never again be uprooted from the land I have given them" .. says the Lord your God . . . . Amos 9:14-15 . . . 750 BC

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations .. and then the end will come . . . . So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation' .. spoken of through the prophet Daniel .. let the reader understand .. then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains . . Let no-one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house .. Let no-one in the field go back to get his cloak .. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! .. Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath .. For then there will be great distress .. unequalled from the beginning of the world until now .. and never to be equalled again . . . . Matthew 24:14-21

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum