Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:54 am

LIVE ALERT ..... dadmansabode.com

Israel / Hamas Conflict 2023-10-07 thru 2000-00-00 ........ time in Israel / weather

Image Image Image

DDCyprus1Click --- KLW World News1 / ... Carolyn Glick / Judge Napolitano /

Psalm 83:4-8

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

i24 News English
truth scape media
Times Now
Audionix
Diario ABC
Sky News
Sun - the

Aljazeera English - Arabic
Amir Tsarfati

2advancedstudio
CRUX
Enforcer - the (commentary)
i24 News English
Inquizex
Fox News
Just as it is
Live Now Fox
Newsmax
Now the end begins (commentary)
Pastor James Kaddis (commentary)
protest marches --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF3tvk-YSI0
Steady Cam Line
Youtube Live

[5]Gaza Live ...
[6]War Mapper

Hamas, The New Nazis .... https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/pl ... 3214126498 .... those who live by the sword will die by the sword

Amos ( 750 BC ) says the following in this regard:
"I ( God ) will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands .. and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again ..
They will plant vineyards and gardens .. they will eat their crops and drink their wine .. I will firmly plant them there in their own land ..
They will never again be uprooted from the land I have given them" .. says the Lord your God . . . . Amos 9:14-15

Zechariah ( 520-470 BC ) says the following in this regard:
"I ( God ) am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples REELING ..
Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her ..
I (God) will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves" . . . Zechariah 12

1 Kings 11:36 - I will give one tribe to his son so that David my servant may always have a lamp before me in Jerusalem, the city where I (God) chose to put my Name.

1 Kings 14:21 - Rehoboam son of Solomon was king in Judah. He was forty-one years old when he became king, and he reigned seventeen years in Jerusalem,
the city the LORD had chosen out of all the tribes of Israel in which to put his Name. His mother’s name was Naamah; she was an Ammonite.

2 Kings 21:4 - He built altars in the temple of the LORD, of which the LORD had said, “In Jerusalem, I will put my Name.”

2 Kings 21:7 - He took the carved Asherah pole he had made and put it in the temple, of which the LORD had said to David and to his son Solomon,
“In this temple and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I will put my Name forever.

2 Chronicles 33:7 - He took the image he had made and put it in God’s temple, of which God had said to David and to his son Solomon,
“In this temple and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I will put my Name forever.

The (poor poor) Palestinian people raise their children from day one training them to hate and murder Jews

Hamas leader calls for global day of Jihad on friday .... are you going to join xxxxxxx ??

Prophecy concerning the 'descendants of Ishmael' (Arabs) .... Gen 16:12 - This son (Ishmael) of yours (Hagar) will be a wild man .. as untamed as a wild donkey ....
He will raise his fist against everyone .. and everyone will be against him .. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives ..... < fulfilled

here come the SATANIC groans and HIDEOUS moans .... no wander these people are out of their minds.
HAMAS getting their asses kicked - well deserved - no rest for these barbaric sub-human women raping / baby beheading wandering shreds of human debris ..... viewtopic.php?p=3845#p3845
​Palestinian pigs beheading babies .... what cowards ... they'll be joining their 'allah' in Hell
==================================================

Hamas in the Bible – the sequel
“Hamas” – in addition to being the Arabic name of this death-worshipping, extremist Islamic terror organization in Gaza – is also a Hebrew word mentioned over 60 times in Scripture. “hamas” – חמס means: “to be violent; by implication to maltreat: – make bare, shake off, violate, do violence, take away violently, wrong, imagine wrongfully.” appearances of “hamas” in the Bible – in Genesis chapter 6, verses 11 and 13. Both refer to the earth being “full of violence,” ....... https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/hama ... he-sequel/

homeland timeline ---- https://www.facebook.com/raymond.garcia ... iXrNe89ggl

ARCHIVE >
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum