Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat May 17, 2014 2:09 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

click on the thumbnails above to view various events and projects

Available in Wichita Kansas and surrounding areas .... dadman1240@gmail.com

Hire me to record the video locally or place your video on a flash drive and send it to me

Have you ever stood smiling while someone was attempting to take a picture with a still shot camera ? ... you know how the gig goes ... You never really know the exact moment when the photo will be snapped ... and so therefore you smile, and then you smile, and you smile .. until your face is about to crack .. and (as usual) the second you glance over at your bratty little brother making faces, all of a sudden .... FLASH !!!! the photo is snapped ..... later on, as you see the photo, everyone else looks fine (except little brother) and you have this disgusted shifty eyed slant to the left mafia look on your face .... now canonized in the family photo album forever, oh what a yuk to be had !!

What I like about photos extracted from video is the fact that it gives me the ability to move forward or backward one frame at a time until I see the exact positions and expressions I desire for the photo ... Please keep in mind, this event project is not just about taking photos, (as good as some photos and photographers are) ... This project is all about capturing the atmosphere / the sights / the sounds / the motions / the emotions and the spirit of the entire event, from the first to the final scenario ... Even those who were not there will feel as if they were. Todays technology allows just about the same photo quality from an HD Video camera as its still shot ... > a good photo < is not always about the crisp clear quality of the photo itself, although that's all fine and good, it's about the people in the photo ... It's about the ability to catch the best expressions and positions of the subjects I am attempting to capture, also, with a still shot camera, you are not always in place or prepared for those spur-of-the-moment / spontaneous action shots unintended or planned for ... In my own experience, I am even better satisfied with the photos from the video than from when I attempted a planned still shot.

Contact me (dadman) by e-mail dadman1240@gmail.com
Your subject line should read: (capitol letters) VIDEO / PHOTO PROJECT
please let me know your name / the nature / date and location of your project or event .. your e-mail and phone number ... I will contact you ASAP
A non-refundable upfront payment of 100.00 inorder to reserve and establish the commencement of your project

Watch here to view the status of your project - start date and progress being worked ------ > see legend

2017 Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image % complete for - S Lewis
2017 Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image % complete for - N Hawthorne
2017 Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image % complete for - Robby - the Mill

Image Open for new business

2015-11-12 = 000407 .... 35
2015-10-11 = 000397 .... 35
2014-10-10 = 000362 .... 00

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum