Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Image Image

Image ImageImage

.....Philippians 1

The world you live in is complex and difficult, full of challenging and trying circumstances.
Some days it seems impossible to rise above it all and have a joyful attitude ...
Yet joy can rule your heart—and the Bible spells out the “rules” and the reasons for being joy filled.
In Joy Rules, John MacArthur provides a life-transforming look at 11 verses in Philippians 1 that will show you:

things that will steal your joy
elements that will produce joy in you
ways the world chips away at your godliness
essentials for being a godly person
You can face the challenges that come your way and embrace them all with deep-down, unshakeable joy.

110101 the epistle of Joy .. Recorded Apr 10 1988 Image

01:01 .. Paul and Timothy .. bond-servants of Christ Jesus .. to all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi ..
......... including the overseers and deacons
01:02 .. grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ

110102 elements of joy .. part 1 of 3 .. Recorded Apr 17 1988 Image

01:03 .. I thank my God in all my remembrance of you
01:04 .. always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all
01:05 .. in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now

110103 elements of joy .. part 2 of 3 .. Recorded Apr 24 1988 Image

01:06 .. for I am confident of this very thing .. that he who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus

110104 elements of joy .. part 3 of 3 .. Recorded May 01 1988 Image

01:07 .. for it is only right for me to feel this way about you all .. because I have you in my heart ..
......... since both in my imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel .. you all are partakers of grace with me
01:08 .. for God is my witness .. how I long for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus

110105 essentials for growth in Godliness .. part 1 of 2 .. Recorded May 15 1988 Image

01:09 .. and this I pray .. that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment

110106 essentials for growth in Godliness .. part 2 of 2 .. Recorded May 22 1988 Image

01:10 .. so that you may approve the things that are excellent .. in order to be sincere and lameless until the day of Christ
01:11 .. having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ .. to the glory and praise of God

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum