Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:28 am

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... vis-672100

Duck Dynasty speech be free . . . A&E no more for me

Call A&E and give them a piece of your mind (politely) .. CEO: 212-210-9007 / General: 212-210-1400
and then BLOCK / BAN A&E from your channel list

Image Image Image

And the Pope gets a free pass and "person of the year" when "supposedly" he believes the biblical same as Phil Robertson ?? ..
more on the issue of the Pope .. viewtopic.php?p=801#p801 ..
more on the issue of Homosexuality .. viewtopic.php?p=750#p750 ..
more on the person of Jesus Christ .. viewtopic.php?p=121#p121 .. come and learn ..

I support Phil Robertson and his right to express his faith and beliefs

and God bless my brothers and sisters in Christ ...... also: LONG LIVE PHIL and DUCK DYNASTY . . . A&E ?? take a freakn hike

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God .. do not be deceived .. neither fornicators .. nor idolaters
Nor adulterers .. nor effeminate .. nor homosexuals .. nor thieves .. nor the covetous .. nor drunkards .. nor revilers .. nor swindlers
Will inherit the kingdom of God .. Such were some of you .. but you were washed .. but you were sanctified
But you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 http://www.gty.org/MediaPlayer/sermons/1826 audio 1 hour

Full Context viewtopic.php?p=634#p634

the definition of marriage

For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother ..
and be joined to his wife .. and they shall become one flesh ....... Genisis 2:24

Jesus: .. But from the beginning of creation .. God made them male and female ..
for this reason a man shall leave his father and mother .. and the two shall become one flesh ..
so they are no longer two .. but one flesh .. what therefore God has joined together .. let no man separate
....... Mark 10:6-9
.. viewtopic.php?p=750#p750

Image Satan: who is he .. Image what is he like . from the series . God / Satan and Angels

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum