Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Image Image

Image Image . Genesis . Proverbs . One Chapter for each day of the Month

Proverbs . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ..... Proverbs 3 .....Image

........ The Rewards of Wisdom

3:01 .. My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments;
3:02 .. For length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you.
3:03 .. Do not let kindness and truth leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.
3:04 .. So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man.
3:05 .. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.
3:06 .. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
3:07 .. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
3:08 .. It will be healing to your body and refreshment to your bones.
3:09 .. Honor the Lord from your wealth and from the first of all your produce;
3:10 .. So your barns will be filled with plenty and your vats will overflow with new wine.
3:11 .. My son, do not reject the discipline of the Lord or loathe His reproof,
3:12 .. For whom the Lord loves He reproves, even as a father corrects the son in whom he delights.

3:13 .. How blessed is the man who finds wisdom and the man who gains understanding.
3:14 .. For her profit is better than the profit of silver and her gain better than fine gold.
3:15 .. She is more precious than jewels; and nothing you desire compares with her.
3:16 .. Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor.
3:17 .. Her ways are pleasant ways and all her paths are peace.
3:18 .. She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, and happy are all who hold her fast.
3:19 .. The Lord by wisdom founded the earth, by understanding, He established the heavens.
3:20 .. By His knowledge, the deeps were broken up and the skies drip with dew.
3:21 .. My son, let them not vanish from your sight; keep sound wisdom and discretion,
3:22 .. So they will be life to your soul and adornment to your neck.
3:23 .. Then you will walk in your way securely and your foot will not stumble.
3:24 .. When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
3:25 .. Do not be afraid of sudden fear nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes;
3:26 .. For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.

3:27 .. Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.
3:28 .. Do not say to your neighbor, “Go, and come back, and tomorrow I will give it,” when you have it with you.
3:29 .. Do not devise harm against your neighbor, while he lives securely beside you.
3:30 .. Do not contend with a man without cause, if he has done you no harm.
3:31 .. Do not envy a man of violence and do not choose any of his ways.
3:32 .. For the devious are an abomination to the Lord; but He is intimate with the upright.
3:33 .. The curse of the Lord is on the house of the wicked, but He blesses the dwelling of the righteous.
3:34 .. Though He scoffs at the scoffers, yet He gives grace to the afflicted.
3:35 .. The wise will inherit honor, but fools display dishonor.

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum