Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:19 pm

Image Image

Image Image . Genesis . Proverbs . One Chapter for each day of the Month

Proverbs . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ..... Proverbs 4 .....Image

........ A Father’s Instruction

4:01 .. Hear, O sons, the instruction of a father, and give attention that you may gain understanding,
4:02 .. For I give you sound teaching; do not abandon my instruction.
4:03 .. When I was a son to my father, tender and the only son in the sight of my mother,
4:04 .. Then he taught me and said to me, "let your heart hold fast my words; keep my commandments and live;
4:05 .. Acquire wisdom! Acquire understanding! do not forget nor turn away from the words of my mouth.
4:06 .. Do not forsake her, and she will guard you; love her, and she will watch over you.
4:07 .. The beginning of wisdom is: Acquire wisdom; and with all your acquiring, get understanding.
4:08 .. Prize her, and she will exalt you; she will honor you if you embrace her.
4:09 .. She will place on your head a garland of grace; she will present you with a crown of beauty".

4:10 .. Hear, my son, and accept my sayings and the years of your life will be many.
4:11 .. I have directed you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in upright paths.
4:12 .. When you walk, your steps will not be impeded; and if you run, you will not stumble.
4:13 .. Take hold of instruction; do not let go. guard her, for she is your life.
4:14 .. Do not enter the path of the wicked and do not proceed in the way of evil men.
4:15 .. Avoid it, do not pass by it; turn away from it and pass on.
4:16 .. For they cannot sleep unless they do evil; and they are robbed of sleep unless they make someone stumble.
4:17 .. For they eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.
4:18 .. But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, that shines brighter and brighter until the full day.
4:19 .. The way of the wicked is like darkness; they do not know over what they stumble.

4:20 .. My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings.
4:21 .. Do not let them depart from your sight; keep them in the midst of your heart.
4:22 .. For they are life to those who find them and health to all their body.
4:23 .. Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life.
4:24 .. Put away from you a deceitful mouth and put devious speech far from you.
4:25 .. Let your eyes look directly ahead and let your gaze be fixed straight in front of you.
4:26 .. Watch the path of your feet and all your ways will be established.
4:27 .. Do not turn to the right nor to the left; turn your foot from evil.

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum