Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:03 am

Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image .. All nations gathering

Concerning the ( soon to emerge ) Antichrist and False Prophet ( Revelation 13 )
what are we ( Christians ) to anticipate ( Matthew 24 ) before the return of Jesus Christ

Image HOMOSEXUALITY
Image GLOBAL WARMING
Image INCOME INEQUALITY

trending toward One World Religion ........ End of the Age audio/video input -- Grace thru Faith Prophecy Headlines
trending toward One World Governance
trending toward The Mark of the Beast
trending toward False Teachers and False Christs
event The Confirmation of the Covenant
trending toward Apostate/false Christianity
trending toward Persecution of Christians and Jews
trending toward Earthquakes / diseases and natural disasters
trending toward Signs in the Heavens
trending toward Rampant cultural rot and sexual perversions
event The building and commencement of a new Jewish Temple
trending toward Wars and Rumors of Wars / violence will fill the Earth
trending toward The Euphrates River War .... Revelation 9
trending toward All Nations gathering against Israel

Psalm 83 ...... Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. .. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head .. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones .. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance .. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: .. the tabernacles of Edom, and the Ish'maelites; of Moab, and the Hag'arenes; .. Gebal, and Ammon, and Am'alek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; .. Assur also is joined with them: they have helped the children of Lot.

Amos ( 750 BC ) says the following in this regards:

"I ( God ) will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands .. and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again ..
They will plant vineyards and gardens .. they will eat their crops and drink their wine .. I will firmly plant them there in their own land ..
They will never again be uprooted from the land I have given them" .. says the Lord your God . . . . Amos 9:14-15

Zechariah ( 520-470 BC ) says the following in this regards:

"I ( God ) am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling.
Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her,
I (God) will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves" . . . Zechariah 12

questions to haters of Israel

which country .. calls the other the "little Satan" . . . Israel or Iran ??
which country .. calls the other the to be "exterminated and wiped off the map" . . . Israel or Iran ??
which country .. is the leading sponsor of Islamic terrorism around the world . . . Israel or Iran ??
which country .. possessing nuclear weapons would aggerssively use them on the other . . . Israel or Iran ??
which religion possesses the larger land mass X 200 . . . Judaism or Islam ??
which country .. is closer to democracy . . . Israel or Iran ??
which country .. is closer to dictatorship . . . Israel or Iran ??
which book contains the word Jerusalem 0 times . . . . the Bible or the Koran ??
which book contains the word Jerusalem 792 times . . . . the Tanakh (Jewish Bible and the NT) or the Koran ??
which gatherings of people shout "DEATH to Israel .. DEATH to America" . . . the Jews or the Iranians ??

Here are a few ancient words to consider on the subject of Jerusalem:

2 Chronicles 6:5-7
'Since the day I brought my people out of Egypt, I have not chosen a city in any tribe of Israel to have a temple built for my Name to be there,
nor have I chosen anyone to be the leader over my people Israel. But now I have chosen Jerusalem for my Name to be there, and I have chosen David to rule my people Israel.'

2 Chronicles 20:15
He said: "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's.

1 Kings 9:3
The LORD said to him [Solomon] : "I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before Me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.

Ezra 1:3
Anyone of his people among you—may his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem in Judah and build the temple of the LORD, the God of Israel, the God who is in Jerusalem.

Ezra 6:12
May God, who has caused his Name to dwell there, overthrow any king or people who lifts a hand to change this decree or to destroy this temple in Jerusalem. I Darius have decreed it. Let it be carried out with diligence.

Psalm 122:6
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure.

Psalm 137
5 If I forget you, O Jerusalem,
may my right hand forget its skill .

6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
if I do not remember you,
if I do not consider Jerusalem
my highest joy.

Isaiah 2:3
Many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths." The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem

Isaiah 40:9
You who bring good tidings to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who bring good tidings to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout, lift it up, do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, "Here is your God!"

Isaiah 44: 24 "This is what the LORD says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:
I am the LORD,
who has made all things,
who alone stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth by myself,
25 who foils the signs of false prophets
and makes fools of diviners,
who overthrows the learning of the wise
and turns it into nonsense,

26 who carries out the words of his servants
and fulfills the predictions of his messengers,
who says of Jerusalem, 'It shall be inhabited,'
of the towns of Judah, 'They shall be built,'
and of their ruins, 'I will restore them,'

Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

Zechariah 1:13-15
13 So the LORD spoke kind and comforting words to the angel who talked with me.

14 Then the angel who was speaking to me said, "Proclaim this word: This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I am very jealous for Jerusalem and Zion, 15 but I am very angry with the nations that feel secure. I was only a little angry, but they added to the calamity.'
Zechariah 2:11-13
11 "Many nations will be joined with the LORD in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you. 12 The LORD will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem.

Zechariah 8:2-4 (New International Version)

2 This is what the LORD Almighty says: "I am very jealous for Zion; I am burning with jealousy for her."

3 This is what the LORD says: "I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountain of the LORD Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain."

4 This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Once again men and women of ripe old age will sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each with cane in hand because of his age.

7 This is what the LORD Almighty says: "I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. 8 I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God."

Zechariah 9:9
Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Jeremiah 33:16
In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: The LORD Our Righteousness.'

Isaiah 66:13
As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem."

Isaiah 62:5-7

5 As a young man marries a maiden,
so will your sons [a] marry you;
as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride,
so will your God rejoice over you.

6 I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem;
they will never be silent day or night.
You who call on the LORD,
give yourselves no rest,

7 and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem
and makes her the praise of the earth.

Zechariah 12:3
On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

8 On that day the LORD will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the Angel of the LORD going before them. 9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit [a] of grace and supplication. They will look on [b] me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

Zechariah 14
11 It will be inhabited; never again will it be destroyed. Jerusalem will be secure.

12 This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

00-00-2017 .. DESCRIPTION
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum