Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... I Thessalonians 5

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 ........ The Day of the Lord

52-22 Image Night People/Day People .. Part 1 of 2 .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Dec 16 1990

52-23 Image Night People/Day People .. Part 2 of 2 .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Dec 30 1990

04 .. but you brethren .. are not in darkness .. that the day would overtake you like a thief
05 .. for you are all sons of light and sons of day .. we are not of night nor of darkness
06 .. so then let us not sleep as others do .. but let us be alert and sober
07 .. for those who sleep do their sleeping at night .. and those who get drunk get drunk at night
08 .. but since we are of the day .. let us be sober .. having put on the breastplate of faith and love .. and as a helmet ..
.........the hope of salvation
09 .. for God has not destined us for wrath .. but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ
10 .. who died for us .. so that whether we are awake or asleep .. we will live together with him
11 .. therefore encourage one another and build up one another .. just as you also are doing

Let Christians live like men who are awake .. living in constant expectation of Christ’s return .. and having all natural desires under Christ’s control .. Christ’s coming will be sudden .. overtaking many who are in the midst of their carnal security .. and jollity .. and bringing them destruction from which there will be no escape . . . . v 2 as the thief usually comes in the dead of the night .. so the coming of Christ will surprise the ungodly .. It is the happy condition .. however .. of those who believe God’s Word .. that they live in momentary expectation of his return .. and whether times be troublesome or peaceful .. they cannot be surprised if he should come

Night people / day people .. but you brethren .. are not in darkness .. that the day would overtake you like a thief .. for you are all sons of light and sons of day .. we are not of night nor of darkness ..... I Thessalonians 5:4-11 viewtopic.php?p=1102#p1102 .. continue
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum