Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... John 1

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

John . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ..... the deity of Jesus Christ

Declaring and Defending the Deity of Christ .. John 1 Oct 14, 2012 Image

The Word Made Flesh .. John 1:1–18 Dec 25, 1983 Image

Jesus: The Divine Word .. John 1:1–5 Oct 21, 2012 Image

The Word Became Flesh .. John 1:1–14 Dec 18, 2011 Image

The Word Became Flesh .. John 1:1–14 Dec 18, 2011 Image

01:01 .. In the beginning was the Word .. and the Word was with God .. and the Word was God
01:02 .. he was in the beginning with God
01:03 .. all things came into being through him .. and apart from him nothing came into being that has come into being
01:04 .. In him was life .. and the life was the Light of men
01:05 .. the light shines in the darkness .. and the darkness did not comprehend it

.................. the witness John

Jesus: The Divine Light .. John 1:6–13 Nov 4, 2012 Image

01:06 .. there came a man sent from God .. whose name was John
01:07 .. he came as a witness .. to testify about the light .. so that all might believe through him
01:08 .. he was not the light .. but he came to testify about the light
01:09 .. there was the true light which .. coming into the world .. enlightens every man
01:10 .. he was in the world .. and the world was made through him .. and the world did not know him
01:11 .. he came to his own .. and those who were his own did not receive him
01:12 .. but as many as received him .. to them he gave the right to become children of God ..
......... even to those who believe in his name
01:13 .. who were born .. not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man . . . but of God

.................. the word made flesh

Jesus: Glory, Grace, and God .. John 1:14–18 Nov 11, 2012 Image

We Beheld His Glory .. John 1:14–18 Dec 25, 2011 Image

01:14 .. and the Word became flesh .. and dwelt among us .. and we saw his glory .. glory as of the only begotten from the father . . .
......... full of grace and truth
01:15 .. John testified about him and cried out .. saying . . . this was he of whom I said .. he who comes after me has a higher rank than I ..
......... for he existed before me
01:16 .. for of his fullness we have all received .. and grace upon grace
01:17 .. for the Law was given through Moses .. grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ
01:18 .. no one has seen God at any time .. the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the father . . . he has explained him

.................. the testimony of John

The First Testimony Concerning Jesus, Part 1 .. John 1:19–37 Nov 18, 2012 Image

The First Testimony Concerning Jesus, Part 2 .. John 1:19–37 Nov 25, 2012 Image

01:19 .. this is the testimony of John .. when the Jews sent to him priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him . . . who are you
01:20 .. and he confessed and did not deny .. but confessed . . . I am not the Christ
01:21 .. they asked him . . . what then .. are you Elijah . . . and he said . . . I am not .. are you the Prophet .. and he answered . . . no
01:22 .. then they said to him . . . who are you .. so that we may give an answer to those who sent us .. what do you say about yourself
01:23 .. he said . . . I am a voice of one crying in the wilderness . . . make straight the way of the Lord .. as Isaiah the prophet said
01:24 .. now they had been sent from the Pharisees
01:25 .. they asked him .. and said to him . . . why then are you baptizing .. if you are not the Christ .. nor Elijah .. nor the Prophet
01:26 .. John answered them saying . . . I baptize in water .. but among you stands one whom you do not know
01:27 .. It is he who comes after me .. the thong of whose sandal I am not worthy to untie
01:28 .. these things took place in Bethany beyond the Jordan .. where John was baptizing
01:29 .. the next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said . . . behold .. the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world
01:30 .. this is he on behalf of whom I said .. after me comes a man who has a higher rank than I . . . for he existed before me
01:31 .. I did not recognize him .. but so that he might be manifested to Israel .. I came baptizing in water
01:32 .. John testified saying . . . I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven .. and he remained upon him
01:33 .. I did not recognize him .. but he who sent me to baptize in water said to me . . . he upon whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining upon him ..
......... this is the one who baptizes in the Holy Spirit
01:34 .. I myself have seen .. and have testified that this is the Son of God

.................. Jesus’ public ministry .. first converts

01:35 .. again the next day John was standing with two of his disciples
01:36 .. and he looked at Jesus as he walked .. and said . . . behold .. the Lamb of God
01:37 .. the two disciples heard him speak .. and they followed Jesus

The Disciples’ Testimony Concerning Jesus .. John 1:38–51 Dec 2, 2012 Image

01:38 .. and Jesus turned and saw them following .. and said to them . . . what do you seek .. they said to him . . .
......... Rabbi (which translated means teacher) .. where are you staying
01:39 .. he said to them . . . come .. and you will see . . . so they came and saw where he was staying .. and they stayed with him that day ..
......... for it was about the tenth hour
01:40 .. one of the two who heard John speak and followed him .. was Andrew .. Simon Peter’s brother
01:41 .. he found first his own brother Simon and said to him . . . we have found the Messiah .. (which translated means Christ)
01:42 .. he brought him to Jesus .. Jesus looked at him and said . . . you are Simon the son of John .. you shall be called Cephas ..
......... (which is translated Peter)
01:43 .. the next day he purposed to go into Galilee .. and he found Philip .. and Jesus said to him . . . follow me
01:44 .. now Philip was from Bethsaida .. of the city of Andrew and Peter
01:45 .. Philip found Nathanael and said to him . . . we have found him of whom Moses in the Law and also the Prophets wrote ..
......... Jesus of Nazareth .. the son of Joseph
01:46 .. Nathanael said to him . . . can any good thing come out of Nazareth . . . Philip said to him .. come and see
01:47 .. Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him .. and said of him . . . behold .. an Israelite indeed .. in whom there is no deceit
01:48 .. Nathanael said to him . . . how do you know me . . . Jesus answered and said to him . . . before Philip called you ..
......... when you were under the fig tree . . . I saw you
01:49 .. Nathanael answered him . . . Rabbi .. you are the Son of God . . . you are the king of Israel
01:50 .. Jesus answered and said to him . . . because I said to you that I saw you under the fig tree .. do you believe ..
......... you will see greater things than these
01:51 .. and he said to him . . . truly .. truly .. I say to you .. you will see the heavens opened and the angels of God scending and
......... descending on the Son of Man

The Son of God became the Son of Man that the sons of men through him might become the sons of God . . . the next thing to finding him as the Lamb of God is to find another and introduce that one to him . . . to teach “believing on Christ” for salvation proves his deity .. If he was a created or finite being .. to teach eternal salvation by believing on him is blasphemy . . . only God can bring eternal life by belief in himself .. to experience new life by believing proves that Jesus was God manifest in the flesh . . . see Jer. 17:5

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... John 1

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

ImageImage Image

BBCode
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum