Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... John 2

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

John . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ..... miracle at Cana

02:01 .. on the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee .. and the mother of Jesus was there
02:02 .. and both Jesus and his disciples were invited to the wedding
02:03 .. when the wine ran out .. the mother of Jesus said to him . . . they have no wine
02:04 .. and Jesus said to her . . . woman .. what does that have to do with us .. my hour has not yet come
02:05 .. his mother said to the servants . . . whatever he says to you .. do it
02:06 .. now there were six stone waterpots set there for the Jewish custom of purification .. containing twenty or thirty gallons each
02:07 .. Jesus said to them . . . fill the waterpots with water .. so they filled them up to the brim
02:08 .. and he said to them . . . draw some out now and take it to the headwaiter .. so they took it to him
02:09 .. when the headwaiter tasted the water which had become wine .. and did not know where it came from
......... (but the servants who had drawn the water knew) .. the headwaiter called the bridegroom
02:10 .. and said to him . . . every man serves the good wine first .. and when the people have drunk freely ..
......... then he serves the poorer wine .. but you have kept the good wine until now
02:11 .. this beginning of his signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee .. and manifested his glory .. and his disciples believed in him

12 .. after this he went down to Capernaum .. he and his mother and his brothers and his disciples .. and they stayed there a few days

.................. first passover .. cleansing the Temple

02:13 .. the passover of the Jews was near .. and Jesus went up to Jerusalem
02:14 .. and he found in the temple those who were selling oxen and sheep and doves .. and the money changers seated at their tables
02:15 .. and he made a scourge of cords .. and drove them all out of the temple .. with the sheep and the oxen ..
......... and he poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables
02:16 .. and to those who were selling the doves he said . . . take these things away .. stop making my father’s house a place of business
02:17 .. his disciples remembered that it was written . . . zeal for your house will consume me
02:18 .. the Jews then said to him . . . what sign do you show us as your authority for doing these things
02:19 .. Jesus answered them . . . destroy this temple .. and in three days I will raise it up
02:20 .. the Jews then said . . . It took forty-six years to build this temple .. and will you raise it up in three days
02:21 .. but he was speaking of the temple of his body
02:22 .. so when he was raised from the dead .. his disciples remembered that he said this ..
......... and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken
02:23 .. now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover .. during the feast .. many believed in his name .. observing his signs which he was doing
02:24 .. but Jesus .. on his part .. was not entrusting himself to them .. for he knew all men
02:25 .. and because he did not need anyone to testify concerning man .. for he himself knew what was in man

Those who expect the favors of Christ must with an implicit obedience observe his orders .. those who follow him shall fare with him .. the way of duty is the way to mercy . . . . the ability of Christ to drive this crowd from their posts without opposition was in itself proof of his authority .. but if that does not convince .. the great sign .. his resurrection .. will settle the question .. his resurrection is the waterloo of infidelity

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... John 2

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum