Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... I Thessalonians 1

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

I Thessalonians . 01 02 03 04 05 ..... thanksgiving for these believers

01:01 .. Paul and Silvanus and Timothy .. to the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ .. grace to you and peace
01:02 .. we give thanks to God always for all of you .. making mention of you in our prayers
01:03 .. constantly bearing in mind your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father
01:04 .. knowing .. brethren beloved by God .. his choice of you
01:05 .. for our gospel did not come to you in word only .. but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction ..
......... just as you know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake
01:06 .. you also became imitators of us and of the Lord .. having received the word in much tribulation with the joy of the Holy Spirit
01:07 .. so that you became an example to all the believers in Macedonia and in Achaia
01:08 .. for the word of the Lord has sounded forth from you .. not only in Macedonia and Achaia .. but also in every place your faith toward God has gone forth ..
......... so that we have no need to say anything
01:09 .. for they themselves report about us what kind of a reception we had with you .. and how you turned to God from idols to serve a living and true God
01:10 .. and to wait for his Son from heaven .. whom he raised from the dead .. that is Jesus .. who rescues us from the wrath to come

Those who have embraced the full Gospel .. as proclaimed by the apostles will manifest it by separation from worldly idols .. present service to men in the power of the living God .. and expectation of the return of the Lord Jesus .. where true faith is .. it will work by love and in the patience of the blessed hope . . . . v 9-10 past .. present and future salvation in Christ is seen here .. note that the hope of Christ’s return is made an integral part of the gospel and Christian faith .. If conscious of a lack of steadiness in the life or power in the testimony .. make sure you possess these three aspects of salvation

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... I Thessalonians 1

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05

ImageImage

Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum