Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:41 am

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... I Corinthians 12

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

I Corinthians . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ..... the use of spiritual gifts

12:01 .. now concerning spiritual gifts .. brethren .. I do not want you to be unaware
12:02 .. you know that when you were pagans .. you were led astray to the mute idols .. however you were led
12:03 .. therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says .. Jesus is accursed .. and no one can say ..
......... Jesus is Lord .. except by the Holy Spirit
12:04 .. now there are varieties of gifts .. but the same Spirit
12:05 .. and there are varieties of ministries .. and the same Lord
12:06 .. there are varieties of effects .. but the same God who works all things in all persons
12:07 .. but to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good
12:08 .. for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit .. and to another the word of knowledge
......... according to the same Spirit
12:09 .. to another faith by the same Spirit .. and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit
12:10 .. and to another the effecting of miracles .. and to another prophecy .. and to another the distinguishing of spirits ..
......... to another various kinds of tongues .. and to another the interpretation of tongues
12:11 .. but one and the same Spirit works all these things .. distributing to each one individually just as he wills

12:12 .. for even as the body is one and yet has many members .. and all the members of the body ..
......... though they are many .. are one body .. so also is Christ
12:13 .. for by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body .. whether Jews or Greeks .. whether slaves or free ..
......... and we were all made to drink of one Spirit
12:14 .. for the body is not one member .. but many
12:15 .. If the foot says . . . because I am not a hand .. I am not a part of the body .. it is not for this reason any the less a part of the body
12:16 .. and if the ear says . . . because I am not an eye .. I am not a part of the body .. it is not for this reason any the less a part of the body
12:17 .. If the whole body were an eye .. where would the hearing be .. If the whole were hearing .. where would the sense of smell be
12:18 .. but now God has placed the members .. each one of them .. in the body .. just as he desired
12:19 .. If they were all one member .. where would the body be
12:20 .. but now there are many members .. but one body
12:21 .. and the eye cannot say to the hand . . . I have no need of you .. or again the head to the feet . . . I have no need of you
12:22 .. on the contrary .. it is much truer that the members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary
12:23 .. and those members of the body which we deem less honorable .. on these we bestow more abundant honor ..
......... and our less presentable members become much more presentable
12:24 .. whereas our more presentable members have no need of it .. but God has so composed the body ..
......... giving more abundant honor to that member which lacked
12:25 .. so that there may be no division in the body .. but that the members may have the same care for one another
12:26 .. and if one member suffers .. all the members suffer with it .. if one member is honored .. all the members rejoice with it
12:27 .. now you are Christ’s body .. and individually members of it
12:28 .. and God has appointed in the church .. first apostles .. second prophets .. third teachers .. then miracles .. then gifts of healings .. helps ..
......... administrations .. various kinds of tongues
12:29 .. all are not apostles .. are they .. all are not prophets .. are they .. all are not teachers .. are they ..
......... all are not workers of miracles .. are they
12:30 .. all do not have gifts of healings .. do they .. all do not speak with tongues .. do they .. all do not interpret .. do they
12:31 .. but earnestly desire the greater gifts .. and I show you a still more excellent way

The Body of Christ in the world is for the service for .. and manifestation of Christ .. and the Body is to serve the Head .. whose Body we are . . . the gifts and graces of the members of the Body greatly differ .. but are freely given of God through the Holy Spirit .. since all powers in the members proceed from the Holy Ghost .. no member may boast against another .. and no member .. however insignificant .. may consider himself unessential .. but is equally obligated to be yielded to the Spirit . . . v 13 the baptism with the Spirit forms the Body by uniting believers to Christ .. the risen and glorified Head .. and to each other .. regeneration is a participation in the baptism of Pentecost when the Body of Christ was first organized

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... I Corinthians 12

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum