Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Luke 5

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Luke . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ..... the first disciples

05:01 .. now it happened that while the crowd was pressing around him and listening to the word of God .. he was standing by the lake of Gennesaret
05:02 .. and he saw two boats lying at the edge of the lake .. but the fishermen had gotten out of them and were washing their nets
05:03 .. and he got into one of the boats .. which was Simon’s .. and asked him to put out a little way from the land ..
......... and he sat down and began teaching the people from the boat
05:04 .. when he had finished speaking .. he said to Simon . . . put out into the deep water and let down your nets for a catch
05:05 .. Simon answered and said . . . master .. we worked hard all night and caught nothing .. but I will do as you say and let down the nets
05:06 .. when they had done this .. they enclosed a great quantity of fish .. and their nets began to break
05:07 .. so they signaled to their partners in the other boat for them to come and help them .. and they came and filled both of the boats ..
......... so that they began to sink
05:08 .. but when Simon Peter saw that .. he fell down at Jesus’ feet .. saying . . . go away from me Lord .. for I am a sinful man
05:09 .. for amazement had seized him and all his companions because of the catch of fish which they had taken
05:10 .. and so also were James and John .. sons of Zebedee .. who were partners with Simon .. and Jesus said to Simon ..
......... do not fear .. from now on you will be catching men
05:11 .. when they had brought their boats to land .. they left everything and followed him

.................. the leper and the paralytic

05:12 .. while he was in one of the cities .. behold .. there was a man covered with leprosy .. and when he saw Jesus ..
......... he fell on his face and implored him .. saying . . . Lord .. if you are willing .. you can make me clean
05:13 .. and he stretched out his hand and touched him .. saying . . . I am willing .. be cleansed .. and immediately the leprosy left him
05:14 .. and he ordered him to tell no one .. but go and show yourself to the priest and make an offering for your cleansing ..
......... just as Moses commanded .. as a testimony to them
05:15 .. but the news about him was spreading even farther .. and large crowds were gathering to hear him and to be healed of their sicknesses
05:16 .. but Jesus himself would often slip away to the wilderness and pray

05:17 .. one day he was teaching .. and there were some Pharisees and teachers of the law sitting there ..
......... who had come from every village of Galilee and Judea and from Jerusalem .. and the power of the Lord was present for him to perform healing
05:18 .. and some men were carrying on a bed a man who was paralyzed .. and they were trying to bring him in and to set him down in front of him
05:19 .. but not finding any way to bring him in because of the crowd .. they went up on the roof and let him down through the tiles with his stretcher ..
......... into the middle of the crowd .. in front of Jesus
05:20 .. seeing their faith .. he said . . . friend .. your sins are forgiven you

05:21 .. the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason .. saying . . . who is this man who speaks blasphemies ..
......... who can forgive sins .. but God alone
05:22 .. but Jesus .. aware of their reasonings .. answered and said to them . . . why are you reasoning in your hearts
05:23 .. which is easier .. to say .. your sins have been forgiven you .. or to say . . . get up and walk
05:24 .. but .. so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins .. he said to the aparalytic ..
......... I say to you .. get up .. and pick up your stretcher and go home
05:25 .. Immediately he got up before them .. and picked up what he had been lying on .. and went home glorifying God
05:26 .. they were all struck with astonishment and began glorifying God .. and they were filled with fear .. saying . . .
......... we have seen remarkable things today

.................. call of Levi (Matthew)

05:27 .. after that he went out and noticed a tax collector named Levi sitting in the tax booth .. and he said to him . . . follow me
05:28 .. and he left everything behind .. and got up and began to follow him
05:29 .. and Levi gave a big reception for him in his house .. and there was a great crowd of tax collectors and other people
......... who were reclining at the table with them
05:30 .. the Pharisees and their scribes began grumbling at his disciples .. saying . . . why do you eat and drink with the tax collectors and sinners
05:31 .. and Jesus answered and said to them . . . It is not those who are well who need a physician .. but those who are sick
05:32 .. I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance

05:33 .. and they said to him . . . the disciples of John often fast and offer prayers .. the disciples of the Pharisees also do the same ..
......... but yours eat and drink
05:34 .. and Jesus said to them . . . you cannot make the attendants of the bridegroom fast while the bridegroom is with them .. can you
05:35 .. but the days will come .. and when the bridegroom is taken away from them .. then they will fast in those days
05:36 .. and he was also telling them a parable . . . no one tears a piece of cloth from a new garment and puts it on an old garment ..
......... otherwise he will both tear the new .. and the piece from the new will not match the old
05:37 .. and no one puts new wine into old wineskins .. otherwise the new wine will burst the skins and it will be spilled out ..
......... and the skins will be ruined
05:38 .. but new wine must be put into fresh wineskins
05:39 .. and no one .. after drinking old wine wishes for new .. for he says . . . the old is good enough

Jesus Christ has divine power to command the very fishes of the sea .. to drive out incurable disease by his word ..
to separate sinners from the penalty of their sins .. and authority to call whom he will ..
those will speed well indeed who will take him at his word and trust to his ability and efficiency whatever their case

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Luke 5

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum