Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Revelation 2

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Revelation . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ..... message to Ephesus

Image .. Wayne Cash .. Wichita KS (2019)

02:01 .. to the angel of the church in Ephesus write . . . the one who holds the seven stars in his right hand ..
.......... the one who walks among the seven golden lampstands .. says this
02:02 .. I know your deeds and your toil and perseverance .. and that you cannot tolerate evil men ..
.......... and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles .. and they are not .. and you found them to be false
02:03 .. and you have perseverance and have endured for my name’s sake .. and have not grown weary

02:04 .. but I have this against you .. that you have left your first love
02:05 .. therefore remember from where you have fallen .. and repent and do the deeds you did at first ..
.......... or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place .. unless you repent
02:06 .. yet this you do have .. that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans .. which I also hate
02:07 .. he who has an ear .. let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches . . . to him who overcomes ..
.......... I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the paradise of God

.................. message to Smyrna

02:08 .. and to the angel of the church in Smyrna write . . . the first and the last .. who was dead .. and has come to life .. says this
02:09 .. I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) .. and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not ..
.......... but are a synagogue of Satan
02:10 .. do not fear what you are about to suffer .. behold .. the devil is about to cast some of you into prison .. so that you will be tested ..
.......... and you will have tribulation for ten days .. be faithful until death .. and I will give you the crown of life
02:11 .. he who has an ear .. let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches .. he who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death

.................. message to Pergamum

02:12 .. and to the angel of the church in Pergamum write . . . the one who has the sharp two-edged sword says this
02:13 .. I know where you dwell .. where Satan’s throne is .. and you hold fast my name .. and did not deny my faith even in the days of Antipas ..
.......... my witness .. my faithful one .. who was killed among you .. where Satan dwells
02:14 .. but I have a few things against you .. because you have there some who hold the teaching of Balaam ..
.......... who kept teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel .. to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit acts of immorality
02:15 .. so you also have some who in the same way hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans
02:16 .. therefore repent .. or else I am coming to you quickly .. and I will make war against them with the sword of my mouth
02:17 .. he who has an ear .. let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches .. to him who overcomes .. to him I will give some of the hidden manna ..
.......... and I will give him a white stone .. and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it

.................. message to Thyatira

02:18 .. and to the angel of the church in Thyatira write . . . the Son of God .. who has eyes like a flame of fire ..
.......... and his feet are like burnished bronze .. says this
02:19 .. I know your deeds .. and your love and faith and service and perseverance .. and that your deeds of late are greater than at first
02:20 .. but I have this against you .. that you tolerate the woman Jezebel .. who calls herself a prophetess ..
.......... and she teaches and leads my bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols
02:21 .. I gave her time to repent .. and she does not want to repent of her immorality
02:22 .. behold .. I will throw her on a bed of sickness .. and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation ..
.......... unless they repent of her deeds
02:23 .. and I will kill her children with pestilence .. and all the churches will know that I am he who searches the minds and hearts ..
.......... and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds
02:24 .. but I say to you .. the rest who are in Thyatira .. who do not hold this teaching .. who have not known the deep things of Satan ..
.......... as they call them .. I place no other burden on you
02:25 .. nevertheless what you have .. hold fast until I come
02:26 .. he who overcomes .. and he who keeps my deeds until the end .. to him I will give authority over the nations
02:27 .. and he shall rule them with a rod of iron .. as the vessels of the potter are broken to pieces ..
.......... as I also have received authority from my father
02:28 .. and I will give him the morning star
02:29 .. he who has an ear .. let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches

He that hath an ear .. let him hear what the Holy Spirit would say to the Church .. and let him beware lest by turning a deaf ear to the voice of the Spirit he lose his faculty of spiritual hearing and thus grow cold toward Christ .. be without victory in tribulations or find himself an apostate carried away by every wind of doctrine .. those are bound to be overcomers under every test whose faith keeps them in vital touch with Jesus Christ .. the Head of the Church 1 Jn 4:4 . . . the letters to the Churches are Epistles of Christ dictated before the throne v 1 .. and with holy awe we should therefore read .. then obey them .. while these letters deal with Churches existing in John’s time .. it is believed that they are also symbolical of seven stages of the Church during the present Church age .. because Jesus speaks of the “mystery” connected with them .. because of the number “seven” connected with them .. and always symbolical in this book .. because the promises and warnings are continuous and because the prophetic view corresponds exactly with events thus far in the history of the Church

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Revelation 2

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum