Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Revelation 15

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Revelation . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ..... a scene of Heaven

Image .. Wayne Cash .. Wichita KS (2020)

15:01 .. then I saw another sign in heaven .. great and marvelous .. seven angels who had seven plagues .. which are the last ..
.......... because in them the wrath of God is finished
15:02 .. and I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire .. and those who had been victorious over the beast
.......... and his image and the number of his name .. standing on the sea of glass .. holding harps of God

15:03 .. and they sang the song of Moses .. the bond-servant of God .. and the song of the lamb .. saying . . . .
.......... great and marvelous are your works .. O Lord God .. the Almighty .. righteous and true are your ways .. King of the nations
15:04 .. who will not fear .. O Lord .. and glorify your name .. for you alone are holy .. for all the nations will come and worship before you ..
.......... for your righteous acts have been revealed
15:05 .. after these things I looked .. and the temple of the tabernacle of testimony in heaven was opened
15:06 .. and the seven angels who had the seven plagues came out of the temple .. clothed in linen .. clean and bright ..
.......... and girded around their chests with golden sashes
15:07 .. then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God .. who lives forever and ever
15:08 .. and the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power ..
.......... and no one was able to enter the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were finished

In the hours when the unexampled wrath of God is being poured out upon the earth there will be a faithful redeemed company .. who in spite of all their sufferings for Christ’s sake .. will be enabled to join in the great chorus exalting Jehovah their Deliverer and the Lamb .. their Saviour . . . . v 3 “King of saints” is literally “King of ages .. or nations” .. Jesus is never represented as King of the saints .. or the Church .. but as their Lord .. the relationship of the Church saints in the present age is a nearer relationship than that of subjects of a King .. he is the bridegroom .. these tribulation saints .. however .. will be related to him as subjects and they exalt him as “King of Nations”

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Revelation 15

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum