Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Revelation 11

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Revelation . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ..... the two witnesses

Image .. Wayne Cash .. Wichita KS (2019)

11:01 .. then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff .. and someone said . . .
.......... get up and measure the temple of God and the altar .. and those who worship in it
11:02 .. leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it .. for it has been given to the nations ..
.......... and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months

11:03 .. and I will grant authority to my two witnesses .. and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days .. clothed in sackcloth
11:04 .. these are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth
11:05 .. and if anyone wants to harm them .. fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies .. so if anyone wants to harm them ..
.......... he must be killed in this way
11:06 .. these have the power to shut up the sky .. so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying ..
.......... and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood .. and to strike the earth with every plague .. as often as they desire

11:07 .. when they have finished their testimony .. the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them .. and overcome them and kill them
11:08 .. and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt ..
.......... where also their Lord was crucified
11:09 .. those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days ..
.......... and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb
11:10 .. and those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate .. and they will send gifts to one another ..
.......... because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth
11:11 .. but after the three and a half days .. the breath of life from God came into them .. and they stood on their feet ..
.......... and great fear fell upon those who were watching them
11:12 .. and they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them . . . come up here .. then they went up into heaven in the cloud ..
.......... and their enemies watched them
11:13 .. and in that hour there was a great earthquake .. and a tenth of the city fell .. seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake ..
.......... and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven

.................. the seventh trumpet .. Christ’s Reign Foreseen

11:14 .. the second woe is past .. behold .. the third woe is coming quickly
11:15 .. then the seventh angel sounded .. and there were loud voices in heaven .. saying
11:16 .. the kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ .. and he will reign forever and ever
11:17 .. and the twenty-four elders .. who sit on their thrones before God .. fell on their faces and worshiped God .. saying . . .
.......... we give you thanks O Lord God .. the almighty .. who are and who were .. because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign
11:18 .. and the nations were enraged .. and your wrath came .. and the time came for the dead to be judged ..
.......... and the time to reward your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear your name ..
.......... the small and the great .. and to destroy those who destroy the earth
11:19 .. and the temple of God which is in heaven was opened .. and the ark of his covenant appeared in his temple ..
.......... and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm

The Tribulation days which close the times of the Gentiles shall culminate in a period of intense troubles lasting 42 months (3½ years) .. when these days shall come .. God will send two messengers to earth to give warning .. they will be despitefully treated and killed as was our Lord and the prophets before him .. woe to those who shall see these days .. but happy those who through Jesus Christ are safe with him and engaged eternally in his praises . . . . Rev 11:3 & 15 .. as the days of Christ’s reign approach there will be increased announcement of the apocalyptic truths which will be scoffed at by the majority .. 2 Pet 3:3-4 .. the final announcement will be made in the midst of the great tribulation by heaven-prepared witnesses .. as his first advent was announced by John the Baptist .. with this testimony rejected and the witnesses killed .. men will be abandoned to the terrible days of the last half of the tribulation .. after which Christ will come to reign forever

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Revelation 11

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

ImageImage Image

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum