Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Revelation 22

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Revelation . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ..... the river and the tree of life

Image .. Wayne Cash .. Wichita KS (2020)

22:01 .. then he showed me a river of the water of life .. clear as crystal .. coming from the throne of God and of the lamb
22:02 .. in the middle of its street .. On either side of the river was the tree of life .. bearing twelve kinds of fruit ..
.......... yielding its fruit every month .. and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations
22:03 .. there will no longer be any curse .. and the throne of God and of the lamb will be in it .. and his bond-servants will serve him
22:04 .. they will see his face .. and his name will be on their foreheads
22:05 .. and there will no longer be any night .. and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun ..
.......... because the Lord God will illumine them .. and they will reign forever and ever
22:06 .. and he said to me . . . these words are faithful and true .. and the Lord .. the God of the spirits of the prophets ..
.......... sent his angel to show to his bond-servants the things which must soon take place
22:07 .. and behold .. I am coming quickly .. blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book
22:08 .. I .. John .. am the one who heard and saw these things .. and when I heard and saw ..
.......... I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things
22:09 .. but he said to me . . . do not do that .. I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of
.......... those who heed the words of this book .. worship God

.................. the final message

22:10 .. and he said to me . . . do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book .. for the time is near
22:11 .. let the one who does wrong .. still do wrong .. and the one who is filthy .. still be filthy .. and let the one who is righteous ..
.......... still practice righteousness .. and the one who is holy .. still keep himself holy
22:12 .. behold .. I am coming quickly .. and my reward is with me .. to render to every man according to what he has done

22:13 .. I am the Alpha and the Omega .. the first and the last .. the beginning and the end
22:14 .. blessed are those who wash their robes .. so that they may have the right to the tree of life .. and may center by the gates into the city
22:15 .. outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters .. and everyone who loves and practices lying
22:16 .. I .. Jesus .. have sent my angel to testify to you these things for the churches .. I am the root and the descendant of David .. the bright morning star
22:17 .. the Spirit and the bride say . . . come .. and let the one who hears say . . . come .. and let the one who is thirsty come ..
.......... let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost

22:18 .. I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book .. if anyone adds to them ..
.......... God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book
22:19 .. and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy .. God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city ..
.......... which are written in this book
22:20 .. he who testifies to these things says . . . yes .. I am coming quickly .. amen .. come .. Lord Jesus
22:21 .. the grace of the Lord Jesus be with all . . . amen

The Paradise lost by the first Adam shall be restored by the Second Adam .. and in this paradise there shall be multitudes saved through the lamb .. to behold its beauties and to taste its pleasures forever .. let all men labor to understand the prophecies of these things shortly coming to pass that they might be prepared to meet the Lord Jesus .. having embraced his salvation .. yea .. and earnestly longing and praying for the hour of his appearance . . . . even so .. come .. Lord Jesus . . . . . the Bible closes with emphasis on the fidelity of the Scriptures v 6 .. on salvation by grace the free gift of the Lord Jesus v 17 .. and on the doctrine of the pre-millennial return of Christ v 7 - 12 & 20 .. the great “peace prayer” of the Bible .. and the last prayer of the Bible .. is “Come .. Lord Jesus” .. and Jesus’ last recorded words are .. “Surely .. I come quickly . . . . amen” .. this is the thought he would leave with us .. May God open the eyes of every reader to the “blessed hope .. the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour .. the Lord Jesus Christ” .. Tit 2:13

Genesis begins with creation .. Revelation ends with the New Creation
In Genesis we have the first Sabbath .. Revelation closes with the holy rest in the new creation
Genesis gives us the first Adam .. head of the old humanity .. Revelation leaves us with the second Adam .. head of the new humanity
Genesis gives us Eve .. the wife of the first Adam .. sinning .. condemned and sorrowing .. Revelation leaves us with the second Eve .. the Bride of Christ .. exalted .. holy and glorious
In Genesis we have exclusion from the tree of life .. Revelation leaves us with access to it and authority over it
In Genesis we have an earth cursed .. In Revelation we have the earth fully delivered from the curse
Genesis gives us Satan tempting and bruising .. In Revelation we leave him bruised and in the lake of fire forever
In Genesis we have the first sob and tear .. In Revelation all tears and sighing are forever gone

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Revelation 22

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

ImageImage

dadmansabode.com
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum